Trust The Process
Receive a free-non obligated consultation from a licensing professional with decades of legal, licensing, and debt settlement experience.
Policies & Procedures
During this phase we will work with you to assess your business licensing needs and develop a framework to meet accreditation, licensing, and state regulations.
At J3 Corporate Solutions, we will remain on retainer to provide support, annual report filings, consulting, business process management, and more.
We offer the following services to small to medium debt settlement companies:
- All Secretary of State Filings: FQ, Incorporation or Registration
- All Annual Report filings
- Initial License application submissions, registration and license renewals: debt settlement, debt management, debt collection, lending
- BSI 9001:2015-updating business processes, manuals and strict adherence to the International Standard. Ensure Quality Management Policy and Business Systems are in accordance with ISO:9000:2015 standards. Coordinate and participate in required Internal and External Audits, all corrective actions of any non-conformities
- Examinations/Audits: Provide all documentation needed for on and off-site state examinations to state regulators.
We are committed to growing your business through enhanced licensing practices, communication with state regulatory bodies, and by placing emphasis on providing customer utmost satisfaction.
Our mission statement is to ensure that we provide the right resources at the right time to maximize our clients’ business potential.
Licensing and Compliance
Jill graduated with a BA from Tulane University in New Orleans and a JD from Florida State
College of Law. Jill comes to us with ten years’ experience in contract administration and
knowledge of state regulatory boards. She takes care of all licensing for companies in the debt space, including initial applications, renewals, and BSI 9001:2015 accreditation.
Jill loves to work out and can often be found at the gym during lunch breaks.